Monday, June 29, 2009

Okay, now they're starting to try...

When last I received a Nigerian scam-like spam from a non-Nigerian scammer, I was disappointed how lazy they were. They must have read my blog - the fastest growing blog in my mind - because now they're trying harder.
Good Day

My name is Mr. Song Li. I work with the Hang Seng Bank. There is a sum of
$19,500,000.00 in my bank Hang Seng Bank", Hong Kong. There were no beneficiaries stated concerning these funds which means no one would ever
come to claim it. That is why I ask that we work together.I do solicit for your assistance in effecting this transaction.I intend to give 30% of the total funds as compensation for yourassistance. I will notify you on the full transaction on receipt of your response if interested, and I shall send you the details and necessary procedures with which to make the transfer.

E-mail; *like I'm ever going to post their contact information*

Should you be interested? Please send me your:

1. Full names
2. Private phone number
3. Current residential address

Kind Regards,
Mr. Song Li.

Now it doesn't have the drama and pathos of a good Nigerian scam, but it's more than a sentence so good for them for trying.

I'm still not going to fall for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment